Testers needed?

Got a question or a tutorial?
ziddia

Re: Testers needed?

Post by ziddia » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Shadow Sheep wrote:Do you want me to upload the version I have worked on so you can see what is not resized/needs to be done? (nasty's message is very scary even though I really payed attention to details).
Yeah I'll take a look at it sure! I think the biggest deal in terms of resizing is 8 since it's the only hard stage in the map, 1-7 don't matter so much in terms of preciseness (though it should still be as precise as possible!).
asscmalt

Post by asscmalt » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:38 pm

I tried your version zidia, and the last stage seems pretty close to the css difficulty. It might even be a tiny bit easier, but I'm not too sure. Stage 5 boost feels too powerful, the stage is way easier than it should be. Everything else feels fine imo
Shadow Sheep

Post by Shadow Sheep » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Well, here is my test version in case anyone is interested to take a look.

Even though its compiled on fast, thats the "done" version. So feel free to tell me if something isn't right.

surf_syria_again_test1

I would also like to ask if we could use the "map release" section of the forum to publish test versions of ports for people to take a look and help us with feedback to make the final release improved with more points of view? It could help several people to work together on a map at the same time by working on different part, to know who works on which maps or just to let people know that one map is being ported. Once done, the mapper could replace the [Wip] with [Finished] or something like that.