I'm getting a new laptop :D

Randomness.
Plasma Lemon

I'm getting a new laptop :D

Post by Plasma Lemon » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:39 am

Why not a desktop? Two main reasons. First off, mobility. Second, I'd need to get a new area and a new desk if I were to build a desktop. I wish I could build a desktop, and definitely will in the future,

So here is what I'm looking at so far:

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-i75 ... op?ie=UTF8

"Optimum performance for gaming, surfing and everything else." lol surfing

That laptop seems to have really nice cooling, and seems very easy to open up and clean/replace parts.

Does that laptop look good? Any other recommendations (around the same price)?
TheDeathly

Re: I'm getting a new laptop :D

Post by TheDeathly » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:10 pm

Why no alienware. scrub.
Nastybutler

Post by Nastybutler » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:14 am

TheDeathly wrote:Why no alienware. scrub.
Because Alienware is shit. You're paying $1,000 for their decked out case, which is still shit because it's big, clunky, hard to move around and weighs damn near 100 lbs.

And plus, their parts aren't interchangeable unless you use THEIR customer support system.

Way too overpriced for something I could build for hundreds of dollars cheaper and would last longer.
[Owner] -DB!- tordana: meet me in the playground after school
Epi

Post by Epi » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:21 pm

I'm a professional computer man and I believe you're mistaken. Alienware has the best ultra-tech gaming PCs on the market. Give your inner-gamer what they really want. Go to alienware.com today and pick your new best friend! Order Online or Call 1-800-Alienware

Or get one from the MSI gaming series, they're fairly nice.
TheDeathly

Post by TheDeathly » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:36 am

Nastybutler wrote:
TheDeathly wrote:Why no alienware. scrub.
Because Alienware is shit. You're paying $1,000 for their decked out case, which is still shit because it's big, clunky, hard to move around and weighs damn near 100 lbs.

And plus, their parts aren't interchangeable unless you use THEIR customer support system.

Way too overpriced for something I could build for hundreds of dollars cheaper and would last longer.
It was sarcasm :p
Plasma Lemon

Post by Plasma Lemon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:25 am

Epi wrote:I'm a professional computer man and I believe you're mistaken. Alienware has the best ultra-tech gaming PCs on the market. Give your inner-gamer what they really want. Go to alienware.com today and pick your new best friend! Order Online or Call 1-800-Alienware

You know what, you're completely right. My inner-gamer needs something high-quality like Alienware. I don't care that it's twice as much money for the same specs, it's what I really need. Thank you
Nastybutler

Post by Nastybutler » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Epi wrote:I'm a professional computer man and I believe you're mistaken. Alienware has the best ultra-tech gaming PCs on the market. Give your inner-gamer what they really want. Go to alienware.com today and pick your new best friend! Order Online or Call 1-800-Alienware

How much did they pay you to type that? lol
[Owner] -DB!- tordana: meet me in the playground after school