Yonkers!'s ReHopped Mod App

Yonkers!

Yonkers!'s ReHopped Mod App

Post by Yonkers! » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:49 am

Username: Yonkers!™
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:98335235
Usual hours of play: ON SERVER: About a few hours on weekends, 1 hour on weekdays. IN GAME: 5-8 hours per day on weekends, 2-3 hours on weekdays. However, I am almost always open on weekends, and on weekdays from 5 to 9.
Previous admin experience in Source engine games: None
Why do you want to be a moderator of ReSurfed: This server is literally the only bhop server that I feel comfortable playing on, and although I'm only 14, I can still handle lots of responsibilities. I really do believe this would be a great job for me because it's what I'm best at. Although I don't have any admin experience, I know how to act like one.
If selected, do you agree to stay active and to never use moderator powers to affect your or another player's run times?: Yes, definitely. I will try to make sure that everyone is playing fairly and if something wrong happens I will be quick to action. \

I really hope I can get a chance to be a mod. I think it would really help me out with maybe finding new maps, to reporting glitches, to almost anything. If not, that's ok. Thanks!