Resurfed WRCP Compilation

General ReSurfed talk goes here!
Caat

Resurfed WRCP Compilation

Post by Caat » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:59 am

Hey :D

The Resurfed Community YouTube channel is approaching 500 subscribers! (Huge congratulations to insomnia for getting the channel started and getting it to where it is today). To celebrate this achievement I'm going to be making a WRCP Compilation.

Personally, WRCP Compilations are some of my favourite videos to watch so I thought this was a good excuse to make one :P

As far as submitting is concerned, I'm going to be doing it via replay bots, this is much easier than searching through demos and gives a wider range of choices (But if there is no bot of it and you have the demo you can just send me that). If you have a / some WRCP(s) that you are proud of and wish to submit, or you know of some done by other people, or even have a music suggestion, please let me know on steam :) (Please check to see if there is a bot of it / or that you have the demo) Obviously some time restrictions will apply so no <5 seconds or >30 seconds.

Have a great day, I'll leave a comment when I've got enough submissions :)

Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Caatata/
Gash3d

Re: Resurfed WRCP Compilation

Post by Gash3d » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:51 pm

I have a song suggestion! Dream Fields - With You http://soundcloud.com/daniels-11/dream-fields-with-you

Also, will this compilation accept wrbs as well or only wrcps.
8-) +1 8-)
Caat

Post by Caat » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:25 pm

Hadn't really thought about it, WRBs should be fine i dont see why not, and thanks for the music suggestion :)
Gash3d

Post by Gash3d » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:15 pm

No problem! I have the wrb on bonus 1 of surf_ethereal.
8-) +1 8-)
Shadow Sheep

Post by Shadow Sheep » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:24 pm

I think that would make a cool music for the compilation if you can manage to make the edit sync to it.