Thank you all.

General ReSurfed talk goes here!
Zayannah

Thank you all.

Post by Zayannah » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Hey guys, I know i've been out of the community for a really long time but I got some major major news in my life recently which kinda made me reflect and appreciate everyone who has been here for me and supported me and talked to me when I've needed it.

Anyway, I got told that my therapy team are pushing to get me scheduled for my bottom surgery this summer! It's the last major hurdle in my transition and I am so excited you can't believe it =D But it has made me think about all the people who, if they hadn't been there for me I literally would not be here today, wouldn't be here to kinda 'complete' my transition.

I already wrote a big post on facebook for my family and friends but this community (and SurfIt) was always here with people who were willing to just talk to me and be supportive whether it was in surf or general life stuff. So I really want to say a huge thank you to everyone! I seriously appreciate accepting me into the community when it was back as Draw and then just as easily when I changed to Zayannah =) It seriously has meant a lot and I love the lot of you from the bottom of my heart. xxx
skip tracer

Re: Thank you all.

Post by skip tracer » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:02 pm

ok
Dac

Post by Dac » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:46 pm

ok
Epi

Post by Epi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:13 am

ok