forum excluding search function doesn't work

Found a problem with the timer? Make a topic here.
idunno

forum excluding search function doesn't work

Post by idunno » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Here's a raw, non edited screenshot.

Basically, when entering "list -suggestions" in the search bar the same results appeared as if I didn't enter anything after "list". Might just be a mistake on my part (which I'm sure it's highly likely) but "suggestions" appeared along with "ignored: " so idk (and it should work according to the description of advanced search " - in front of a word which must not be found").

And I was searching for a list of maps on resurfed servers (easy and advanced) in a copy-pastable form if anyone was wondering.
not_a_zombie

Re: forum excluding search function doesn't work

Post by not_a_zombie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:29 pm

For the last part, you should look at resurfed.com/server/maps. It has some extra ones not on the server, but it also has every map on the timer.
idunno

Post by idunno » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:28 pm

not_a_zombie wrote:For the last part, you should look at resurfed.com/server/maps. It has some extra ones not on the server, but it also has every map on the timer.
Thank you very much, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Will probably order them in an excel sheet/ libre calc/ google sheet/ something else that someone requests and repost it on the forums (so it would be easier to browse maps for people and should have a few additional functions (but won't promise much for now since it's me we're talking about)).

Thanks again, will try to make up for it w/ the finished product.
Epi

Post by Epi » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:47 am

idunno wrote:Will probably order them in an excel sheet/ libre calc/ google sheet/ something else that someone requests and repost it on the forums (so it would be easier to browse maps for people and should have a few additional functions (but won't promise much for now since it's me we're talking about)).

Made this for you real quick.
idunno

Post by idunno » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Epi wrote:
idunno wrote:Will probably order them in an excel sheet/ libre calc/ google sheet/ something else that someone requests and repost it on the forums (so it would be easier to browse maps for people and should have a few additional functions (but won't promise much for now since it's me we're talking about)).

Made this for you real quick.
Thank you very much.
I had the maps written already but not on what server they are (so I'd have to use /mi like 400 on a server). This makes things a lot easier.