aus server

Found a problem with the timer? Make a topic here.
Donkey

aus server

Post by Donkey » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:11 am

Ive already brought a few of these problems up but some more have been popping up.

- ranks not showing
- when the map changes, it changes to a completely different map than the one that was voted, unless you rtv
- no spec chat
- The old non zoned versions of fixed maps are still on the map rotation
- changes made to maps using stripper hasnt affected the aus server
- map vote being called at 10 minutes remaining (bit weird but not really a problem)
- lastly the aus advanced server has been very laggy

pls fix
Insomnia

Re: aus server

Post by Insomnia » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:29 am

I honestly think we should just boot rob from having control over the aus servers, and host our own. I don't know where he's been, but he doesn't seem to care much about his servers anymore. Either that, or things are broken that he doesn't know how to fix.
Contact me - Steam
TheDeathly

Re: aus server

Post by TheDeathly » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:37 am

Insomnia wrote:I honestly think we should just boot rob from having control over the aus servers, and host our own. I don't know where he's been, but he doesn't seem to care much about his servers anymore. Either that, or things are broken that he doesn't know how to fix.
I have access to the AUS server's now and took care of all the issues. Most of them stemmed from a very out of date sourcemod version from a not-so-working auto-updater that I'll have to talk to him about.