Funhouse doubleboost fix/block

Got a suggestion?
Tarzan The Jungleman

Funhouse doubleboost fix/block

Post by Tarzan The Jungleman » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:11 am

Would it be possible to block players from using the boost on funhouse twice? It's really inconsistent :evil:
Saves about -0.9 - -0.4 if done well.

Video for cancer survivors
unskilled

Re: Funhouse doubleboost fix/block

Post by unskilled » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:35 am

i feel like it'd be a bad thing to have to edit all of the top times if that were to be fixed
a lot of people have worked hard to get good times on the map, and resetting or otherwise editing them should be a last resort imo
Tarzan The Jungleman

Post by Tarzan The Jungleman » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:39 am

unskilled wrote:i feel like it'd be a bad thing to have to edit all of the top times if that were to be fixed
a lot of people have worked hard to get good times on the map, and resetting or otherwise editing them should be a last resort imo
Yeah I get that. But by the looks of it not every1 in the top10 has even done the double and wr also failed it.
It's really irritating to have over 50% runs fail at the same spot because of boost that wasn't even meant to be used twice. I still think it would do more good than harm to have something done about it.
At least it would make the map more enjoyable to surf.

I guess another option would be to make it easier to double or make the boost stronger. That way the times wouldn't have to be changed/reset (I think :roll:).
Gash3d

Post by Gash3d » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:30 pm

+1
8-) +1 8-)
Xbman

Post by Xbman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:45 pm

+2